Download the Packing List.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PACKING YOUR CAMPER
- Please take a less-is-more approach to packing by following these guildelines. Laundry will be done once a week during camp.
- Label all of your child’s belongings with their first and last names. We have arranged for a 20% discount on easy to apply labels at http://www.labeldaddy.com. – Just use promo code BEAM at checkout to get your discount.
- Campers must bring a laundry bag labeled with their first and last name.
- Please pack “play clothes” and avoid sending new or valued clothing to camp.
- Upon arrival at Beam, campers will unpack their clothing into three personal shelves and a camp-provided bin that will fit under their bed.
- Whenever possible please pack your campers belongings in soft luggage that can be stored folded or flat.
- Campers should bring a receptacle to carry toiletries and flip flops/sandals to facilitate their trips to the toilet/shower house.
- We encourage campers to enjoy music during rest time and while reading before sleep. However, watching of videos on personal electronic devices is not permitted at camp. Please explain this policy to your camper if you plan to pack such a hybrid device.
Pillow & case
Sheets (1 set)
Sleeping Bag (1)
Socks (10)T-shirts (10)
Long Sleeved Shirts (3)
Long pants (3)
Paint clothes (1 set)Work/Hiking boots (preferrably water-resistant)
Swim Suit (2)
Bathrobe for walking to shower house
Flip-flops for shower
Beach Towels (2)
Toiletries (shampoo, soap, toothpaste/brush)
Bath Towels (2)
Hat (for sun protection)
Pens & Paper
Plastic bucket (for carrying and
Laundry Bag (labeled with first and last name)
Portable music listening devices
Things NOT to pack/bring
Expensive Electronic Equipment